Saint xavier IN DC
WITH THE WASHINGTON INTERNSHIP INSTITUTE
Credits and Billing
- You can earn a full semester's worth of credits from Saint Xavier during the fall and spring semesters:
- 12 credits for the internship
- 2 credits each for the Core Course and Internship Seminar
- During the summer, Saint Xavier students can earn 9 credits for the internship, and 2 credits each for the Core Course and Internship Seminar
- You pay what you normally pay to attend Saint Xavier to participate in our program during the fall and spring semesters: your financial aid travels with you to DC.
- During the summer, you pay our tuition and housing fees directly to us, while earning Saint Xavier credits.
Consult with your faculty adviser and Saint Xavier staff to determine your credit and billing arrangements.
- Apply online through our online application system.
- Dr. Matthew Costello, Professor of Political Science, email@example.com, (773) 298-3284
Where Saint Xavier students have interned
- Offender Aid and Restoration
- Office of The Attorney General for The District of Columbia
- Poverty and Race Research Action Council
- Washington DC Economic Partnership
- Youth Service America