Occidental IN DC
WITH THE WASHINGTON INTERNSHIP INSTITUTE
Credits and Billing
- You can earn a full semester's worth of credits from Occidental during the fall and spring semesters:
- 8 credits for the internship
- 4 credits each for the Core Course and Internship Seminar
- During the summer, Occidental students can earn 4 credits for the internship, and 4 credits each for the Core Course and Internship Seminar
- You pay what you normally pay to attend Occidental to participate in our program during the fall and spring semesters: your financial aid travels with you to DC.
- During the summer, you pay our tuition and housing fees directly to us, while earning Occidental credits.
Consult with your faculty adviser and Occidental staff to determine your credit and billing arrangements.
- Apply online through our online application system.
- June Wui, International Program Coordinator, email@example.com, (323) 259-2533
- Robin Craggs, Executive Director, International Programs, firstname.lastname@example.org, (323) 259-2728
Where Occidental students have interned
- American Bar Association
- Congressman Adam Schiff
- Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee
- Internal Revenue Service
- The Hill
- Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars