Ursinus IN DC
WITH THE WASHINGTON INTERNSHIP INSTITUTE
Credits and Billing
- You can earn 14 credits from Ursinus during the fall and spring semesters:
- 8 credits for the internship
- 4 credits for the Core Course and 2 credits for the Internship Seminar
- During the summer, Ursinus students can earn 6 credits for the internship, and 2 credits for the Core Course and 1 credit for the Internship Seminar
- You pay what you normally pay to attend Ursinus to participate in our program during the fall and spring semesters: your financial aid travels with you to DC.
- During the summer, you pay our tuition and housing fees directly to us, while earning Ursinus credits.
Consult with your faculty adviser and Ursinus staff to determine your credit and billing arrangements.
- Apply online through our online application system.
- Sharon Hansen, Interim Director of Career and Professional Development, email@example.com, (610) 409-3599
Where Ursinus students have interned
- American Legislative Exchange Council
- Department of Justice
- National Peace Corps Association
- Smith Center for the Healing Arts
- Student Conservation Association