Mount st. Mary's IN DC
WITH THE WASHINGTON INTERNSHIP INSTITUTE
Credits and Billing
- You can earn a full semester's worth of credits from Mount St. Mary's during the fall and spring semesters:
- 9 credits for the internship
- 3 credits each for the Core Course and Internship Seminar
- You pay what you normally pay to attend Mount St. Mary's to participate in our program during the fall and spring semesters: your financial aid travels with you to DC.
Consult with your faculty adviser and Mount St. Mary's staff to determine your credit and billing arrangements.
- Apply online through our online application system.
- Matthew Pouss, Internship Coordinator, email@example.com, (301) 447-5202
Where Mount St. Mary's students have interned
- Embassy of the Gabonese Republic
- Human Rights Campaign
- Department of State
- National Council of La Raza
- U.S. Economic Development Administration