Fairfield University IN DC
WITH THE WASHINGTON INTERNSHIP INSTITUTE
Credits and Billing
- You can earn a full semester's worth of credits from Fairfield:
- 9 credits for the internship and Internship Seminar
- 3 credits for the Core Course and an optional 3 credits for the Independent Research Project
Special Requirements: Fairfield expects students to complete a significant written research project that will ultimately be returned to a supervising professor for review. Ideally, the project will complement the focus of the internship.
- You pay what you normally pay to attend Fairfield to participate in our program during the fall and spring semesters: your financial aid travels with you to DC.
- During the summer, you pay our tuition and housing fees directly to us, while earning Fairfield credits.
Consult with your faculty adviser and Fairfield staff to determine your credit and billing arrangements.
- Apply through the Study Abroad office at Fairfield and
- Apply online through our online application system.
- Patricia Pivarnik, Associate Director, Study Abroad Programs, firstname.lastname@example.org, (203) 254-4124
Where Fairfield students have interned
- Congressman Stephen Lynch
- Linguistic Society of America
- Institute of World Politics
- Northeast Midwest Institute
- Senator Charles Schumer