Duquesne in dc
with the washington internship institute
Credits and Billing
- You can earn a full semester's worth of credits from Duquesne during the fall and spring semesters:
- 12 credits for the internship
- 3 credits each for the Core Course and Internship Seminar
- During the summer, Duquesne students can earn 9 credits for the internship, and 2 credits each for the Core Course and Internship Seminar
- You pay what you normally pay to attend Duquesne to participate in our program during the fall and spring semesters: your financial aid travels with you to DC.
- For the summer term, consult with the Duquesne Student Accounts Office or the Business Manager in the College of Liberal Arts to help you determine the cost of attendance.
Consult with your faculty adviser and Duquesne staff to determine your credit and billing arrangements.
- Apply through Duquesne's internal application and receive approval.
- Apply online through our online application system.
- Dr. Magali Michael, Associate Dean, McAnulty College of Liberal Arts, email@example.com, (412) 396-5179
Where Duquesne students have interned
- Department of the Treasury
- Junior Statesmen Foundation
- Partnership for a Secure America
- Steinbruck Center
- Washington Report on Middle East Affairs