Dominican IN DC
WITH THE WASHINGTON INTERNSHIP INSTITUTE
Credits and Billing
- You can earn a full semester's worth of credits from Dominican during the fall and spring semesters:
- 4-8 credits for the internship
- 3 credits each for the Core Course and Internship Seminar
- You pay you you normally pay to attend Dominican to participate in our program during the fall and spring semesters: your financial aid travels with you to DC.
Consult with your faculty adviser and Dominican staff to determine your credit and billing arrangements.
- Apply online through our online application system.
- Sherri Wick, Associate Director, Career Development, email@example.com, (708) 524-6567
Where Dominican students have interned
- Internal Revenue Service
- Latin American Youth Center
- Senator Mark Kirk
- Smith Center for Healing and The Arts
- US Coast Guard Office of International Affairs