SUNY Farmingdale IN DC
WITH THE WASHINGTON INTERNSHIP INSTITUTE
Credits and Billing
- You can earn a full semester's worth of credits from Farmingdale during the fall and spring semesters:
- 9 credits for the internship
- 3 credits each for the Core Course and Internship Seminar
- During the summer, Farmingdale students can earn 6 credits for the internship, and 3 credits each for the Core Course and Internship Seminar
- You pay what you normally pay to attend Farmingdale to participate in our program during the fall and spring semesters: your financial aid travels with you to DC.
- During the summer, you pay our tuition and housing fees directly to us, while earning Farmingdale credits.
Consult with your faculty adviser and Farmingdale staff to determine your credit and billing arrangements.
- Apply online through our online application system.
- Agata Adamczuk, Study Abroad Advisor, firstname.lastname@example.org, (631) 794-6362
Where Farmingdale students have interned
- Action for America
- APCO Worldwide
- Center for American Progress
- Court Services and Offender Supervision Agency
- Department of Forensic Science