Rutgers IN DC
WITH THE WASHINGTON INTERNSHIP INSTITUTE
Credits and Billing
- You can earn a full semester's worth of credits from Rutgers during the fall and spring semesters:
- 9 credits for the internship
- 3 credits each for the Core Course and Internship Seminar
- During the summer, Rutgers students can earn 9 credits for the internship, and 3 credits each for the Core Course and Internship Seminar
- You pay what you normally pay to attend Rutgers to participate in our program during the fall and spring semesters: your financial aid travels with you to DC.
- During the summer, you pay our tuition and housing fees directly to us, while earning Rutgers credits.
Consult with your faculty adviser and Rutgers staff to determine your credit and billing arrangements.
- Receive approval from Rutgers to apply through Dr. Levine
- Apply online through our online application system.
- Dr. Bert Levine, Professor of Political Science, email@example.com
Where Rutgers students have interned
- Council of State Governments
- Embassy of The Republic of Iraq
- Internal Revenue Service
- Men's Health Network
- National Disability Rights Network