The journey from college life to the “real world” can be an overwhelming experience for students. At the Washington Internship Institute, we understand that your support is key.
Each year, tens of thousands of students choose Washington, DC as the place to enhance their education and prepare for their future with an internship. WII provides a framework in which your student can maximize his or her learning. More than “just an internship,” our program is a comprehensive educational experience.
WII takes care of your son or daughter at every step of the journey:
- One-on-one advising throughout the internship placement process to
- Rigorous academic coursework
- Co-curricular activities (guest speakers, networking, community service)
- Furnished, Metro-accessible housing with secure entrance
- Personal attention every step of the way
We welcome the opportunity to work with your son or daughter. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 435-0770.