NAZareth in dc
with the washington internship institute
Credits and Billing
- You can earn a full semester's worth of credits from Nazareth during the fall and spring semesters:
- 12 credits for the internship and Internship Seminar
- 3 credits each for the Core Course
- During the summer, Nazareth students can earn 9 credits for the internship, and 2 credits each for the Core Course and Internship Seminar
- You pay what you normally pay to attend Nazareth to participate in our program during the fall and spring semesters: your financial aid travels with you to DC.
- During the summer, you pay our tuition and housing fees directly to us, while earning Nazareth credits.
Consult with your faculty adviser and Nazareth staff to determine your credit and billing arrangements.
- Apply online through Nazareth online application for approval.
- Apply online through our online application system.
- Emily Marchese, Assistant Director of Internships, firstname.lastname@example.org, (585) 389-2726
Where Nazareth students have interned
- Department of Education
- Embassy of Papua New Guinea
- Office of The Attorney General for DC
- Sierra Club