Lynn IN DC
WITH THE WASHINGTON INTERNSHIP INSTITUTE
Credits and Billing
- You can earn a full semester's worth of credits from Lynn during the fall and spring semesters:
- 9 credits for the internship
- 3 credits each for the Core Course and Internship Seminar
- During the summer, Lynn students can earn 6 credits for the internship, and 3 credits each for the Core Course and Internship Seminar
- You pay what you normally pay to attend Lynn to participate in our program during the fall and spring semesters: your financial aid travels with you to DC.
- During the summer, you pay our tuition and housing fees directly to us, while earning Lynn credits.
Consult with your faculty adviser and Lynn staff to determine your credit and billing arrangements.
- Apply online through our online application system.
- Dr. Marcheta Wright, Professor of International Relations, email@example.com, (561) 237-7833
Where Lynn students have interned
- Amazon Conservation Association
- American Bar Association - Commission on Immigration
- Embassy of The Republic of Iraq
- Partners of the Americas
- United Nations Association of The National Capital Area