Intern Housing -- Fall 2014 -- One Block from Metro
The Washington Internship Institute (WII) has conveniently-located fall housing just a block from Metrorail (public transportation), providing quick and easy access to downtown Washington, DC, Old Town Alexandria, and Rosslyn. Spend your fall living with other interns from all over the country and abroad in a convenient neighborhood!
The apartments feature:
- Spacious 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms shared by 4 students
- Basic furniture
- Internet access included
- Washer and dryer in the unit
- Utilities (gas, electric, water) included
- Full kitchen with birch cabinetry, granite-inspired counter tops, plank flooring, premium appliances, and basic housewares
- Large balcony
The apartment building offers:
- A resident lounge with complimentary wi-fi
- Roof-top terrace with a grill
- Modest fitness center with Wii yoga studio
- Xbox 360 and PS3 gaming center
- 24-hour maintenance
- Convenience store, dry cleaners and bank on premises
- A limited number of parking spaces in the garage for an additional fee
Click here for detailed information about the shops and restaurants in the Crystal City neighborhood.
Availability and Fees
The WII fall housing program runs from August 28, 2014 until December 13, 2014. For information on the fees, please contact Jason Patrie at email@example.com or (202) 833-8580.
Reserve a Space Today!
Spaces are limited, and they will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis, so reserve a space in WII’s housing today.
- Download the housing application (MS Word), save it on your computer, fill it out, print it, and sign it.
- Download the housing regulations (PDF), print the document, and sign it.
- Scan and email your housing application and housing regulations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pay the $130 housing deposit and background check fee via the PayPal button on this webpage.
- We’ll contact you within two business days.
To obtain more information or discuss your arrival and departure dates, please contact Jason Patrie at email@example.com or (202) 833-8580.