Intern Housing - Fall 2018
The Washington Internship Institute has conveniently-located summer housing just a block from the Metro (public transportation), providing quick and easy access to downtown Washington, DC, Old Town Alexandria, and Rosslyn via the Crystal City station. Spend your summer living with other interns from all over the country and abroad in a convenient neighborhood!
The apartments feature:
- 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms shared by 4 students of the same gender
- Furniture, including couches, dining set, beds, and dressers
- Internet access included
- Washer and dryer in the unit
- Utilities (gas, electric, water) included
- Full kitchen with birch cabinetry, granite-inspired countertops, plank flooring, premium appliances, and basic housewares
The apartment building offers:
- A resident lounge with complimentary Wi-Fi
- Roof-top terrace with a grill
- Fitness center
- 24-hour maintenance
- Convenience store, dry cleaners and bank on premises
- A limited number of parking spaces in the garage for an additional fee
Availability and Fees
Fall housing runs from August 29 until December 15, 2018. There is ability to prorate days depending on your internship schedule.
Housing costs for the fall semester: $5,050
Spaces are limited, and they will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Fill out the form below to add your name to the list and find out more information.
To obtain more information or discuss your arrival and departure dates, please contact Kate Schaefer at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 833-8580.