Elmhurst in dc
with the washington internship institute
Credits and Billing
- You can earn a full semester's worth of credits from Elmhurst during the fall and spring semesters:
- 8 credits for the internship
- 4 credits each for the Core Course and Internship Seminar
- During the summer, Elmhurst students can earn 4 credits for the internship, and 4 credits each for the Core Course and Internship Seminar
- You pay what you normally pay to attend Elmhurst to participate in our program during the fall and spring semesters: your financial aid travels with you to DC.
- During the summer, you pay our tuition and housing fees directly to us, while earning Elmhurst credits.
Consult with your faculty adviser and Elmhurst staff to determine your credit and billing arrangements.
- Apply online through our online application system.
- Gail Gilbert, Associate Director, International Programs, firstname.lastname@example.org, (630) 617-6130