Coastal Carolina in dc
with the washington internship institute
Credits and Billing
- You can earn a full semester's worth of credits from Coastal Carolina University during the fall, spring and summer semesters:
- 9 credits for the internship
- 3 credits for the Core Course and Internship Seminar
- 3 credits for an independent study project
- Students are responsible for paying program and housing fees directly to WII. These participation fees mirror the cost of attendance that in-state students normally pay to attend Coastal Carolina University. Many students use their financial aid to cover this expense.
Coastal Carolina University offers free tuition to full-time students who are accepted in the WII program and meet the requirements for internship course registration!
Consult with your faculty adviser and Coastal Carolina University staff to determine your credit and billing arrangements.
- Apply online through our online application system.
- Robert J. Bulsza, Director of Internships and Service Learning, email@example.com, (843) 234-3450
Where Coastal Carolina students have interned
- Foundation for the Defense of Democracies
- National Archives - Boeing Learning Center
- United States Coast Guard Office of International Affairs
- Jubilee USA
- WJLA-TV Channel 7
- Office of Attorney General for the District of Columbia
- National Aquarium
- US Marshall Service
- National Archives
- Embassy of Iraq
- National Peace Corp Association
- American Heart Association
- Institute of World Politics
- US Latino Association
- Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms