central Penn in dc
with the washington internship institute
Credits and Billing
- You can earn a full semester's worth of credits from Central Penn during the fall and spring semesters:
- 6 credits for the internship
- 3 credits for the Core Course and 1 credit Internship Seminar
- You pay what you normally pay to attend Central Penn to participate in our program during the fall and spring semesters: your financial aid travels with you to DC.
Consult with your faculty adviser and Central Penn staff to determine your credit and billing arrangements.
- Apply online through our online application system.
- Kristin Fike, Internship Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org, (717) 728-2213
Where Central Penn students have interned
- American Humane Society - Legislative department
- Department of Treasury
- Internal Revenue Service
- Ridge Global, LLC