Cazenovia in dc
with the washington internship institute
Credits and Billing
- While at the Washington Internship Institute, you can earn 12 credits from Cazenovia College and remain a full-time student during the fall semesters:
- 6 credits for the internship
- 6 credits for two courses: The Core Course and the Internship Seminar (each worth 3 credits)
- Your financial aid travels with you to DC
Consult with your faculty adviser and Cazenovia Career Services staff to determine your credit and billing arrangements.
Cazenovia College allows a limited number of students to attend the Washington Internship Institute each fall semester. If interested in attending, students must contact Career Services to receive a form that requires the signature of the student and their Program Director. Students must submit the completed form to Career Services and wait receive approval from Career Services prior to applying to the program. To be eligible, students will need to have secured at least a cumulative GPA of 2.75.
Students can use their financial aid for this program. Credit and billing forms for the program will need to be given to Career Services to complete.
- Apply online through our online application system.
- Kate George, Career Counselor, Career Services, firstname.lastname@example.org, 315-655-7287
Where Cazenovia students have interned
- Children's National Medical Center
- Human Rights Campaign
- Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
- U.S. Department of Commerce- International Trade Administration
- The Smithsonian Institute
- American Society of International Law