Bond IN DC
WITH THE WASHINGTON INTERNSHIP INSTITUTE
The Bond University Washington Internship (BUWI) Program is a partnership with the Washington Internship Institute (WII), based in Washington DC. WII is an educational non-profit organisation, focused on assisting students to secure ‘for credit’ internships. During the semester students learn about themselves and their field of study through a substantive internship, academic enrichment seminars, site visits and shared housing. The opportunity is offered to Bond undergraduate students in January and September semesters.
Credits and Billing
- You can earn a full semester's worth of credits from Bond during the fall and spring semesters:
- 10 credits for the internship
- 10 credits each for the Core Course and Internship Seminar
- You pay standard Bond University tuition fees for 3x academic subjects to participate in our program during the fall and spring semesters (note: students on scholarships will need to pay these fees also).
- Make an appointment with the Career Development Centre (see contact below) for all application information.
- Aiko Fujino, Manager, International Career Development, email@example.com, +61 07 5595 5599
Where Bond students have interned
- American Foreign Service Association
- Department of Commerce
- International Centre for Missing and Exploited Children
- United Nations Foundation
- Women's Foreign Policy Group
- World Affairs Council