Belmont in dc
with the washington internship institute
Credits and Billing
- You can earn a full semester's worth of credits from Belmont during the fall and spring semesters:
- 12 credits for the internship
- 2 credits each for the Core Course and Internship Seminar
- During the summer, Belmont students can earn 9 credits for the internship, and 2 credits each for the Core Course and Internship Seminar
- You pay what you normally pay to attend Belmont to participate in our program during the fall and spring semesters: your financial aid travels with you to DC.
- During the summer, you pay our tuition and housing fees directly to us, while earning Belmont credits.
Consult with your faculty adviser and Belmont staff to determine your credit and billing arrangements.
- Apply through the Belmont USA program; once accepted, you can then apply online through our online application system.
- Vicki Allen, Belmont USA Coordinator, email@example.com, (615) 460-6979