Augustana IN DC
WITH THE WASHINGTON INTERNSHIP INSTITUTE
Credits and Billing
- You can earn a full semester's worth of credits from Augustana during the fall and spring semesters:
- 6 credits for the internship
- 3 credits each for the Core Course and Internship Seminar
- You pay what you normally pay to attend Augustana to participate in our program during the fall and spring semesters: your financial aid travels with you to DC.
Consult with your faculty adviser and Augustana staff to determine your credit and billing arrangements.
- Apply online through our online application system.
- Dr. Allen Bertsche, Director of International and Off-Campus Study, AllenBertsche@augustana.edu, (309) 794-7339
- Rebecca Marion-Flesch, Career Coach, email@example.com, (309) 794-8292
Where Augustana students have interned
- American Bar Association - Office of Government Affairs
- Coalition on Human Needs
- Council of State Governments
- Office of The Attorney General for DC - Family Division
- President's Council of Economic Advisers